Knowledge, passion and experience are essential in providing exceptioneal support to each of our clients.
Tom Chatfield has over 34 years experience working for and with highly respected companies and individuals within the aviation industry. A trained avionics technician holding Transport Canada and EASA Aircraft Maintenance Engineer licences, with a Master's Degree in Airline Transport Management. He is a highly effective professional with proven international success delivering complete technical solutions for airlines and business jet operators including:
1. Successfully developing "green field" charter and corporate jet
operations, including obtaining AOC and Part 145 approvals.
2. Highly experienced in developing business jet configurations,
negotiating favourable completion centre terms and overseeing
aircraft completions to achieve exceptional results.
3. Demonstrated success in working with OEM's to develop and
implement solutions to challenging and complex in-service issues,.
4. Uniquely skilled in developing and optimising maintenance
programs to achieve higher aircraft reliability/availability,
reduction and control of operating costs.
5. „Formulating highly effective fleet technical strategies designed to lower
acquisition and life cycle costs resulting in higher margins and greater
6. Consistently achieving best possible results in the acceptance
and redelivery of airliners and business aircraft, and
7. Proven ability to complete highly complex projects on-time
and within budget.
Further professional details may be found on LinkedIn: